VoIP telephone systems save money, improves efficiencies and elevates outside caller perceptions. Achieve high reliability using a combination of voice paths including analog phone lines, SIP trunks or PRIs. Benefits include:
- Significant long distance savings using SIP trunks from providers such as babyTel.
- Receive faxes and voicemails in your email inbox.
- Conference Bridge services that can call you when a conference commences.
- Unifying branch offices so that everyone is one extension away.
- Find Me / Follow Me features that can call your mobile device when you are not in the office.
- The ability to remotely make calls as if you were in the office.
- Integrate with other devices such as security cameras and PA systems.
- Make organizations appear larger than they are.
- Call Distribution (ACD) for support services.
- Virtual numbers to provide a local number for your customers.
- A variety of high quality wired and wireless phones that will enable you to run your business more efficiently.
Ingredients for a successful VoIP system include:
- Quality Internet Connectivity (latency less than 150ms is ideal), T1 or analog service
- Ample Bandwidth (upstream and downstream; 90KB for first call; 64KB for subsequent calls)
- Quality IP PBX with good documentation and support
- Quality Phones
- Quality Network Infrastructure with isolated voice and data or QoS which gives voice traffic priority over other data on your network.
- Professional Audio Recordings
As a managed service, we monitor and act on key requirements such as bandwidth, latency and system connectivity. Included: Unlimited change requests, training, configuration backup, security audit.
Call us so that we can change the way you thought of phones!