What is your data worth?
What would the impact to your business be if you couldn’t access your data for a day? How about a full week? What if your data was lost forever?
Data loss is a real threat and most businesses don’t give it the attention it requires until it’s too late. While hardware failures and human errors account for most the causes of data loss, other real world scenarios include theft, viruses, software corruption and natural disasters.
Online or cloud based backup solutions now allow for automated, secure and continuous backups. Data is encrypted before it leaves your network and only the changes are sent for maximum efficiency. Criteria used to determine the right backup platform include:
- Physical location of storage such as Canada or USA.
- Compatibility with operating systems including Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Accessibility via web browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Business enabling features such as “workflows” or “office local clouds”.
- Folder and file sharing abilities.
- Ease of administration, branding and other customizations.
Monitor Your Assets helps individuals and organizations understand, plan and implement backup strategies. We build personalized solutions using best-of-breed cloud based solutions to mitigate risk.