Technology audits are an examination of hardware, software and processes to see if they are meeting an organization’s goals or objectives with respect to IT. The results of the audit can used to develop a technology strategy and to create actionable items that remedy any discovered deficiencies. Audits can answer questions such as:
- Is my network able to meet my business needs now or in the future?
- Where are my technology exposures?
- Is my network secure?
- Is my wireless network secure?
- Are employees using network resources for personal purposes?
- Am I over or under utilizing resources?
- Is there a better way to do this?
- What is my software compliance status?
- How can my business leverage cloud based solutions?
Monitor Your Assets has the tools and expertise necessary to help answer any technology question you may have. We offer “Technology Report Cards” which provide businesses with an unbiased professional opinion of their technology strengths and weaknesses.