Sensaphone is an American company that designs and manufacturers a diverse line of remote monitoring systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The devices will monitor remote locations and contact you when a problem is detected using a variety of methods including email, page or calling you and talking to you.
To choose the right Sensaphone product, consider the following criteria for your application or contact us to learn more.
- Number of Inputs – Each different condition you wish to monitor will require it’s own input. Leave room for future expansion, where appropriate by choosing a unit with extra inputs or optional expansion modules.
- Type of Inputs – Special monitoring applications, such as very low temperature (-85C) require an input type not found on all Sensaphone models. Be sure to closely examine your sensor input needs.
- Enclosure – Some indoor and outdoor environments require more rugged or even sealed enclosures to provide optimal and long-term performance. Some applications may make use of Sensaphone’s rack mountable monitoring products.
- Special Functions – From satellite uplinks to data logging and trending, Sensaphone has the right product for your application. The most popular models are the Ethernet ready devices that can integrate with any existing network.
Popular Sensaphone models include:
- Web600 – web based monitoring and alarm notification system with 6 universal inputs.
- Model 400 – ideal for small businesses and property owners, this 4 input can call up to 4 different phone numbers. Built in monitors include power, temperature & microphone.
- Model 800 – a bigger version of model 400, this unit accepts 8 inputs and can notify 8 telephone numbers.
- IMS 1000 – most commonly found in computer rooms, this rack mountable, web based unit accepts 8 inputs and has 1 output. It is able to send emails, set SNMP traps and can optionally make voice calls or send a fax.
- IMS 4000 – big sister to the IMS 1000, this unit includes an integrated voice and modem, UPS and flash storage.