The Mobotix M24M features a new design and features over the outgoing model, the Mobotix M22M. With a 3.1 megapixel color sensor (1 megapixel black and white), the M24 is available with all standard Mobotix lenses including the L11 lens for 180° panoramic images. The internal DVR has a maximum capacity of 32GB using MicroSD technology which can store approximately 400,000 panoramic images or 33 hours of video with frame rates up to 30fps.
The included mount makes it easy to install the M24 to either a wall or ceiling and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments. It includes a microphone, speaker and is rated at IP66 which is dustproof and resistant to water jets. The M24 is the only Mobotix camera available with a variable focus lens for onsite adjustments.
Mobotix M24 features:
- 1/2” CMOS, progressive scan camera
- 3 W power consumption
- indoor or outdoor – IP66 rated (-30°C to +60°C)
- 4GB MicroSD included, sufficient for approximately 50,000 images or 10 hours of video at 4 fps (32GB maximum storage capacity)
- available in 3 different models: Secure, IT and basic
- available with 7 different lenses: L11 (180°), L22, L32, L43, L65, L135, CSVario
- available with day (color) or night (black & white) sensors
- integrated microphone & speaker
- M24 options: pole mount, glass lens cover, PoE Injector, MX2wire media converter, ExtIO extension module
Learn more about Mobotix IP camera benefits.