Realtime protection for your PC, especially Windows powered machines is critical even if you own a firewall. Already protecting more than 250 million machines, Kaspersky continues to get better each year and their slick interface is easy to use.
The key to successfully countering threats is to have the most up-to-date virus definitions possible. Kaspersky excels in this by delivering hourly updates that are smaller in size. Kaspersky software knows when you’re playing a game or using resources and minimizes the performance impact by throttling back behind-the-scenes scanning. Another unique feature is the Kaspersky on-screen virtual keyboard which can be used on websites to enter sensitive data such as credit card numbers or banking passwords – they can’t be tracked by keyboard sniffers.
Paying for anti-virus supports provides you not only with current virus definitions, it also provides you with free telephone support. If it’s one piece of paid software to own, this is it.
- Realtime antivirus protection including those received via email, IM or website downloads.
- ISwift – minimizes the performance impact by determining the available PC resources.
- IChecker – minimizes the performance impact by scanning only files that have changed since the last scan.
- Efficient, hourly updates.
- everything Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 has, plus:
- Software Firewall
- Application Control: proactive protection against programs based on their behaviour.
- Network Attack Blocker
- Network Monitor
- Data Control: restricting application access to private data.
- Safe Mode: allowing questionable applications to be tested
- Parental Control (basic).
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac
While there are very few known viruses for OS X, malware and spyware is still a very real threat that can be solved with Kaspersky’s Anti-Virus for Mac.
- Anti-theft protection including the ability for your phone to provide it’s coordinates if GPS equipped, remote SMS lock, remote SMS clean and the ability for your phone to tell you if your SIM card has been replaced.
- Data Encryption
- Anti-malware protection from MMS and SMS messages, including SPAM.
For business use, Kaspersky offers 3 products designed to protect and manage multiple node networks including servers and even Internet gateways that scan for threats on the outside edge of your network. Administrators can configure, deploy, monitor and report on the whole enterprise from a single point.
- Centralized management of all Windows and Linux nodes on your network including smart phones.
- Personal firewall protection, including WiFi connectivity.
- Management of removable media used by employees.
- Comprehensive reports and dashboards.
Kaspersky Enterprise Space
Same as Kaspersky Business Space plus Mail Server Protection for Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, qmail, Sendmail, Postfix and Exim.
Kaspersky Total Space
Same as Kaspersky Enterprise Space plus Internet Gateway Protection
Contact Monitor Your Assets with questions regarding Kaspersky’s business products.